I love it! Every year, I host an easter egg hunt at the local park. Here's how it works: Everyone who wants to participate brings a dozen filled eggs and places them in the box on my front porch (most of them show up 24 hours before the egg hunt.) Then 45 minutes before the egg hunt, I scramble to hide every egg (all three garbage bags full of them.) Then, this year there were so many I ran out of time and had to just throw them out as fast as I could.) Then you can press play and see what happens.
There is something about it that makes me feel like Santa Claus for one day. Jake checks the box in front of our door every five minutes for one week. It makes him so happy! And... it makes me happy too!
1 comment:
Holy Cow! You had a huge turnout this year!!
Post a Comment