My little boy is now 3. He is already telling me that he is not a little boy anymore, he is a big boy, and "I'm not cute Mama, I'm a big boy." Yes you are Sam! But, you are still my little boy!
This is our big boy with his new big boy car bed!
Both of the boy's caught a fish that weekend at Horning's Hideout. Jake wants to go fishing all of the time! He is really good and managed to catch a huge fish!
Nona and Papa joined us for the Friday and Saturday festivities!
I thnk Sam is our future engineer (or whatever that is...) as he loves to take apart things and put them back together. He loved his car that he gets to take apart without Jake getting mad at him (like Jake's leggos) and put together as many times as he wants!
And the one thing he requested was some chocolate cupcakes WITH sprinkles! And chocolate cupcakes is what he got!
Happy Birthday Sammy! We love you!
P.S. Happy Birthday also to my Dad today (April 18th). Still think of you all of the time and miss ya lots! Wish I could give you a big hug today but that will have to wait.
By th way... I love this picture because Jake actually took this one of him.
1 comment:
Wow your boys are growing up fast! Happy Birthday to your Dad. I wish you could give him a hug too! I know he misses you as well. We really need to get together this summer or sometime soon...I'll let you know if I'm going to visit WA this summer.
Post a Comment