Looks great! Yeah, not too much paradise around here but lukily we're healthy now and Kylie had a fun birthday party planned tomorrow. We'll miss you guys! I don't know if it was the swine flu, I'm figuring that it was becuase they're saying that the regular flu isn't going around yet. I'm a little sore but nothing like Kylie, poor girl! The picture really doesn't do it justice, she looks pretty bad, we should have gone to Hawaii, skipped the whole thing!! Maybe next time we could tlak Craig into it!
Oh my goodness!! What great pics! What wonderful memories you have made with your boys! One of these years we will have to go with you! Thanks for sharing your experience!
5 comments:
Ahhhh! I'm jealous and wishing to hear the sounds of the waves crash and beautiful Hawaiian heaven.
Yeah so fun! I'm excited to hear more about your trip!
beautiful!!!
Looks great! Yeah, not too much paradise around here but lukily we're healthy now and Kylie had a fun birthday party planned tomorrow. We'll miss you guys! I don't know if it was the swine flu, I'm figuring that it was becuase they're saying that the regular flu isn't going around yet. I'm a little sore but nothing like Kylie, poor girl! The picture really doesn't do it justice, she looks pretty bad, we should have gone to Hawaii, skipped the whole thing!! Maybe next time we could tlak Craig into it!
Oh my goodness!! What great pics! What wonderful memories you have made with your boys! One of these years we will have to go with you! Thanks for sharing your experience!
Post a Comment