Monday, November 23, 2009


The fridge is full. We are ready for some serious eatin'. Mike's family is all driving down this week for the thanksgiving feast. I am glad as we don't have to drive this year, and it will be nice to have a lot of people around to keep my mind off of my Dad.

Can I say how much I love Winco's prices? I was able to get a ton of food for not too much. Pretty nice. Now, let's eat!! I guess we will have to wait a couple of more days.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Wish I could be there too to share all that food :)

Good news...I just found out they are putting in a Winco less than a 1/2 mile away from our house!!! I am wayy excited, as are most of my neighbors. The nearby grocery stories are however, not as excited. Can't blame them.

Melissa Bunn said...

Wow! Your fridge looks so clean and organized. I had to clean my fridge this last weekend after I saw yours. Thanks for the push I needed to finally get it clean. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Are you going to be in Washington for Christmas?

ray-ray says said...

It was GREAT!! Thanks for hosting the feast this year!

Smith Family said...

MIght I add that the fridge is Mike's domain, which means I had nothing to do with the organizing!