Are you wondering what your looking at?
Yes, that is a six foot long sandwich, and yes, the kids are all wearing reindeer noses that blink. It is a Smith tradition on Christmas Eve. All of the men prepare their fixings on one foot of the sandwich, then the sandwich gets put together on a long board that has been signed every year. The Sandwich is wrapped and then the interesting part begins... Everybody adorns their reindeer nose and sings the famous Christmas sandwich song... All this while carrying the sandwich around the house. Tradition!
3 comments:
What a fun tradition!! I have heard you talk about it in years past, so it is nice to see actual pictures. I had forgotten you put on Rudolph noses!! That is priceless!
Also, thanks for the advice on the pajamas. I think the diaper pin idea is great! I just haven't made it to the store yet. Until then, I have turned her pajamas backwards, and that seems to be doing the trick for now.
How fun...
Brady will love to see the pictures of Jake.
What a funny tradition. Aren't traditions great!
Post a Comment