Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!


We have snow and LOTS of it! We got about a foot of snow here in Hillsboro, Oregon. I never thought I would see this much snow here! Pretty crazy! We have hunkered down here to wait out the storm, along with putting off our Christmas shopping which still has be be done.

Jake loved playing out in the snow! Thank goodness I bought a snowsuit for him a while back ago. Mike thought I was crazy to buy one. But it was a great deal and came in handy this week. Jake and Mike built a cool snow cave to hang out in.

Along with watching the snow, poor little Sammy has Bronchiolitis. I think I am going to call it Christmas Bronchiolitis round two as we did the same thing last year at the same time with Jake. Not fun! I guess we will have two wheezers for the next few years when it comes to wintertime.
Working on Frosty



He's all done!



And then it snowed some more!


So we built a snowcave!


And then we retreated to the warmth of our house.
This is looking out our bedroom window out our street.



1 comment:

Dana said...

I can't believe how much snow you got!! Good thinking having a snow suit on hand! I'm sorry to hear about Sammie.

We just got back from spending the day with Marian and her family. We made several different types of cookies, looked at lights and had a grand ole time.