Sam had a field trip with his kinder class to the farm.
They have the best tube slides and they are fast!
Our annual tradition! Free fishing day at Hagg Lake.
Volunteers take us out fishing on their boats. Free fishing,
free lunch, free shirts and prizes! Pretty awesome!
None of our boys wanted to touch the fish.
I think we need to take them fishing more often!
Our captains were so great! They have grandkids the
same age as ours and were so good with the kids.
I bet ya know what Mike wants to get now!
The trifle for my piano recital
My piano students minus 2 that couldn't come.
We managed to fit 40 people in our front room. It was just a tad
crowded. :)
Sam graduated from kindergarten. Way to go Sam!
Mike turned 3_. Love those guys!
This was a little project I have been working on for Sams room.
Those silly boys!
Now that Sam isn't in too cars so much anymore, I
finally finished Sams' car themed room. Made the
stop sign.
Made the quilt last year.
Had a fish fry with several other families who caught some
fish.
And there you go! All in a weeks worth!
No comments:
Post a Comment