Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hole to holier

I should have known the time would come with two boy's that there would be holes in the knees of there pants. Well...that time has come. Between the two they had five pairs of nice pants with a hole in the knee that would only get bigger if left alone.

That is when I turn to my trusty and tried sewing dictionary....pinterest! Can I just say how much Pinterest has helped me out??? Well, it has A LOT! Went on Pinterest and figured out how to fix a hole in jeans...but then got a little more creative in the process.


 And they are now holier than holey

 Can't have Valentines Day without some yummy sugar cookies. I actually made some gluten free ones this year and I would have to say they turned out pretty good.  That was my first sugar cookie in 15 years....mmmmmm.......
Grandma Meldrum....this picture is for you! Jake's favorite animal is a Jaguar. He had a Jaguar costume that was way too short and pretty worn out. Grandma made him a new one!


The kids loved miniature golfing!


Had a little visitor come to our house this week. Sam was pretty scared of him at first....but warmed up to him and didn't want little "Mosey" to go home. He was sooo cute! Thanks Dodo!



The boy's actually cleaned their rooms! Yeah! And yes...Sam loves his stuffed animals. I keep taking a few at a time and putting them away in the attic and Sam manages to find them and brings them back to his room. Silly guy!

No comments: