We were on our last week in Florday staying in our rental house just outside of Disneyworld. The cool thing about renting a house in Florida is that they usually have a pool and... they are pretty dang reasonable. If you ever want to stay offsite, the neighborhood that we stayed in was super close and really nice. Windsor Hills is the name. Okay, so I wasn't going to include pictures but here ya go. The pool.

One night, after having gone to bad pretty late, we were awakened by some crazy banging going on somewhere behind the house. We thought someone was actually banging on our patio door. We both got up and went the back door to see what the heck was going on. We couldn't really tell as it was really dark and the banging had stopped. Mike said he would go in back and check it out. So, he went out the back patio door and was trying to see around the side of the house by leaning over when all of the sudden, I head a loud splash. I looked outside and couldn't see Mike until he was standing in the middle of the pool with his pajamas fully on. I still was trying to figure out why in the world he would want to go for a swim with his pajamas on at 1 in the morning. Meanwhile, Mike said he couldn't figure out what had just happened and was a little bit shocked to be in the middle of the pool. Mike came inside and we were both looking at each trying to figure out what just happened, "Did you really just fall in the pool just now." Mike: "I think I need to take a shower."
So, I went back to bed, but started laughing so dang hard I couldn't even talk. When Mike came into the room, he was laughing so hard he was crying. We probably laughed like this for a good half of an hour to point of snorteling because you can't even breathe. You know what I mean? Thanks Mike for providing the best laugh I have had in a long time.
Funny Story Two:
My sunglasses don't stay on my face really well, so one day I was leaning over to flush the toilet (at one of the water parks) and to my horror, saw my sunglasses about to flush down the toilet. I must point out that my sunglasses are prescription and about $250 bucks a pop. I quickly grabbed them before they finished flushing out to sea forever and proceeded to the nearest soap to do some serious sterilizing. I promise I will let you wear them if you want!
1 comment:
Haha!!! I still think that is such a funny story - one for the record books :)
Post a Comment