Speaking of bloggin...this is what i have been doing for the last several days.
I picked 92 pounds of peaches this year. I LOVE peaches. We eat peaches year round. I cannot go back to store bought peaches after eating some of these delights. I even had two boxes left to make 7 quarts of peach pie filling. So excited to try one of these SOON (thanks Dorie for the recipe!) Not to mention, eating fresh peaches everyday is the best. Living in Hillsboro, has it's benefit. Your pick of just about every fruit within 10 minutes. We picked blackberries, strawberries and this week we will pick and can pears. Happy fuit time of the year everyone!
2 comments:
Oh sigh...those peaches do look every so yummy!! I may have to convert. ...until next year :)
Way to go! We picked up a box of peaches while we were in Utah. Fresh peaches are SO good. I'll have to try canning next year. I did freezer jam this year.
Post a Comment