Monday, June 7, 2010
Fun Times
It will be one year this month since my Dad passed away. I must say, it was a really tough year getting used to not having him around. However, the rawness has kind of gone away and been replaced with a lot of good memories. Speaking of memories....here is one I will remember. All of my siblings got together this month to kind of commemorate my Dad's passing. Brice, Dana and I hiked Neakah'ani Mtn and boy was there a terrific view at the top along with a terrific day at the beach. Mike took Jake crabbing in the afternoon and managed to catch only illegal crab. So... they had to buy a crab at the end to get the crab eatin experience. All in all, it was a terrific (have I said that already) time at the beach. Love Manzanita!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a lovely weekend. Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment