Sammy took my watch off the other week and was playing with it for about ten minutes before I realized I didn't know where he put it. We have searched high and low and have not had any success. If anyone knows me well, it is that I have to know what time it is. If there is anything OCD about me, it is about the time. I always know what time it is, and if I don't it drives me crazy!!!
Mike and I tried getting into Sammy's mind to figure out where the heck he put that watch.
1. The floor really was the limit.....it could be anywhere as high as he is tall
2. It could be in any shoe
3. It could be stuffed inside a toy somewhere
Well.... I have a new watch on my wrist now. I guess we coudn't think like a 2 year old very well.
Oh... and we are getting a new camera finally! Pictures will be soon to come. Yeah!
4 comments:
You need to give him the new watch so you can see where he hides it.
We must be sisters because I am the exact same way!! I always have a watch strapped to my wrist, and when I don't, I am insane!!
That's such a great idea Scott!!
He probably thought you just needed a new one.
Maybe he broke the camera on purpose so you could get a new one?
Send him my way when I need a new pair of running shoes. ;)
Post a Comment