Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh what do you do...

In the summertime when all the world is green..Do you camp for a week or visit the mouse or go to the beach all day? Is that what we should do?

So excited.... Mike made his 7 years at Intel last year which means we are eagerly looking forward to sabbatical. What is Sabbatical? 8 weeks of uninterrupted vacation. We thought it would be so easy to come up with something to do.... but there are so many fun and exciting choices. Plus... we do have a 1 and 4 year old who have their own minds.

So if you were in our position what would you do? Just curious..

3 comments:

Lindsey Alexander said...

I would visit the Alexander family!! Then go traveling the United States. One big road trip. Let me know what you decide - oh the options!

Melissa Bunn said...

My comment sounds like I copied the one above me, but my first thought was to visit your friends in Las Vegas! I'm excited for you guys. Definately something to look forward to!

Beth said...

Oooooh... I'm so envious of all of his time off! Wish that Matt could do that! LOL! Well... just let me know if you want more Disney World details... sounded like you might be thinking about going there??? I'm sure that no matter what you do... you'll have a blast! 8 WEEKS! Woohoo!