Just a little history for you.... the ping pong table that we own was my parents. My Dad loved to play ping pong and so after playing on a makeshift one for years, they bought the one that we currently have. I have lots of fond memories of playing ping pong with my Dad. Ever since he passed away, I have been itching for somebody that was as challenging to play, just kidding, Brice, you give me a run for the money every time. So, it was great to include a piece of my Dad this Thanksgiving!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
A little of everything...
I know, it's little late... but better late then never. I couldn't find the battery charger for our camera (it was under one of the seat's in the car, go figure.) Anyway, this was our thanksgiving dinner. Can you guess what kind of table is under the tablecloth? For any of you who guessed a ping pong table (and didn't know that answer before) you can come pick up a ping pong ball as a prize if you want. The great thing about the ping pong table is that it fit all 20 people around it along with all of the food.
Just a little history for you.... the ping pong table that we own was my parents. My Dad loved to play ping pong and so after playing on a makeshift one for years, they bought the one that we currently have. I have lots of fond memories of playing ping pong with my Dad. Ever since he passed away, I have been itching for somebody that was as challenging to play, just kidding, Brice, you give me a run for the money every time. So, it was great to include a piece of my Dad this Thanksgiving!

Just a little history for you.... the ping pong table that we own was my parents. My Dad loved to play ping pong and so after playing on a makeshift one for years, they bought the one that we currently have. I have lots of fond memories of playing ping pong with my Dad. Ever since he passed away, I have been itching for somebody that was as challenging to play, just kidding, Brice, you give me a run for the money every time. So, it was great to include a piece of my Dad this Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Here's a shout out to dad and all of the fun we had playing ping ping with him! Thanks for the memories.
I do also remember playing you and brice as well growing up. Good times.
Looks like fun! Where do you hide your ping pong table by day? Craig loves to play, I had no idea that they had $100 paddles until we met. There's a side for spinning and a side for fast balls, anyway Happy Thanksgiving, Sammie looks hot!!
What a cute little girl you have there!
How fun to have everyone over. Was it a little stressful hosting so many family members? We had fun memories with ping pong to in our family. Except I never got very good. I still enjoy playing though. When I see you over Christmas you'll have to remind me to tell you about playing ping pong with Dan. It will make you laugh! I did talk to my parents about getting together Christmas Day and they thought it would be fun. I'll give you a call this week. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment