Jake started preschool! It was a great day for both us! Jake has been so excited to go to school finally. When I picked him up, I asked him if he was excited to go again on Thursday. He said he wanted to turn around and go again "right now". And, to make his day even better, " I get to go to school and go to soccer?" He's a happy camper, and so is Mom.
4 comments:
I love looking at pictures of your boys!! They are sooo cute...and I have to get my fill of cute boys through my nephews :)
Isn't preschool awesome?!
When did Jake get so old? Wow! I am thinking after this week of weather I'm ready for November in Hawaii again. How about you? Too bad I don't have the money to go.
I am ready for a week in Hawaii. In fact, we are going November 7 - 15th. Wanna come? The Terry's and some other friends are going. Take care!
Post a Comment