Monday, May 4, 2009
Family Picture
Were you expecting to see a picture? Ha, fooled you! That's because after getting all of the boy's haircuts this week, and my haircut, and getting clothes that matched, and driving 30 minutes to the mall, and making sure that the kids didn't get their clothes dirty on the way....... we arrived at JC Penney's and were about to have our pictures taken when the power went out. Okay, we will wait a few minutes and the power will come back on. Nope, we were all evacuated from the mall after there was a big windstorm that knocked the power out. So, we will have to make do with our family picture that doesn't have Sam in it for awhile until we can brave the trip back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh! I so feel for you!! I stress so badly for family pictures because it is such on ordeal!! I am so sorry to hear about that!! Good luck with the next attempt :)
Post a Comment