Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Smith Kids

Sam loves his fodd! He can pound the food in a matter of seconds!
No wonder he can't crawl, his belly is too big! Silly baby!
I just love Sam and Jake. They make me laugh all of the time these days.
Jake has a book on Rudolph right now. So, he asked if we could make
antlers and a red nose today. This is what we came up with.


3 comments:

maggie said...

Wow! I'm impressed! The cake centerpiece idea was great. I'll have to remember that as I am doing a baby shower in a couple of weeks. The boys look so happy! What more could you ask for, one happy family. We love you!

Shannon Durocher said...

What a great way to integrate literacy building activities! Letting the kid use their creative ideas to tie in the story on a personal connection. Sorry, that's probably the teacher part of me.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I love the rudolph digs. Very cute and your sammy is adorable. i'm so glad you are enjoying your kids. i remember getting back the serious sleep deprived days to the only slightly sleep deprived days and realizing that I do love my kids. they are worth it in the end.